Efest Slim K2 Charger is upgraded version from K1 by Efest. Slim Efest K2 Charger is a high quality with a cost-efficient and portable battery charger. The Efest Slim K2 Charger is a dual slot charger with Micro USB input and charges at 1A. Each slot is monitored independently to provide the most efficient charge. The LED indicates when your battery is charging and when the battery is fully charged. The Efest Slim K2 Charger features reverse polarity, short circuit, overcharge protection and many more safety features. The Efest Slim K2 Charger can charge different types of 3.6V/3.7V lithium batteries commonly used in electronic cigarettes, flashlights, electric tools, and more.
Nitecore V2 max speed car charger
- IN-CAR CHARGER WITH COMBINED SPEED UP TO 6A
- Intelligent charging with micro processor
- Easy to use
- Designed for in car charging
NITECORE's V2 In-car Speedy Battery Charger provides users with a powerful and portable charging solution for daily use and traveling. This two-channel battery charger provides a rapid combined charging current rate up to 6A or 3A per slot, allowing users the ability quickly recharge batteries on the go. A built-in micro processor automatically detects battery types and battery levels, then selects the appropriate charging mode to quickly recharge batteries while preventing battery damage at the same time.
The V2 charger is equipped with three blue LEDs (charging current) and three green LEDs (charging level) which allow users to quickly view real time charging and battery levels stats while traveling. During charging, the green LEDs will blink and turn steady when complete. All three green LEDs will blink simultaneously to alert users of an error and help prevent battery damage. Built-in safety mechanisms notify users of short circuiting, overcharging and reverse polarity to prevent overheating and prolong battery life. An innovative cup-shaped design, included 12V lighter adapter and two USB charging ports makes this charger perfect for traveling and everyday use.
Designed for Vehicle Use
8 other products in the same category:
- - Automatic switching between constant current / constant voltage charging modes
- - Automatically stops charging upon charging completion.
- - Activates depleted batteries (with protection circuit only).
- Reverse polarity protection.
- - Automatically detects battery type and selects the appropriate charging currents
- - Max output 1A
- LCD displays real time charging status, accurate to 1%
- Original Nitecore product
- USB powered Li-ion battery charger
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Made from fire retardant materials with worldwide insurance from Ping An Insurance Group
NEW I4 by Nitecore is a 4 bay battery charger. Nitecore I4 is worldwide known as Universal Intelligent Battery Charger for Rechargeable Li-ion IMR Ni-MH Ni-Cd 18650 26650 18490 18350 17670 17500 16340 RCR123 14500 AA AAA AAAA C D Batteries
- On sale!
- smart and intelligent battery Charger
- automatically detects battery type
- charge Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries
- microcomputer-controlled charging slots then monitors and charges the battery independently.
- On sale!
- Charge up to 8 batteries
- You choose the speed of charging
- Fast charger
- LED indicate battery charging and battery fully charged
- multiple safety Futures by Efest.
- Displays Precise Voltage
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Voltage Range: 0V - 4.5V
- Measurement Accuracy: ± 5 mV
- Display Accuracy: ± 10 mV
- Compatible with: 26650 18650 18500 18350 10440
Efest Slim K1 Charger. K1 charger by Efest is a high quality, cost effective and modern design battery charger. Efest k1 slim charger is build for 1 single battery and charge at 1A. K1 Efest battery charger is coming with LED, which indicate when your battery is charging and when your battery is fully charged. For your safety The Efest Slim K1 Charger features reverse polarity, short circuit, overcharge protection and many more safety features. Efest Slim K1 Charger can charge different types of 3.6V/3.7V lithium batteries commonly used in electronic cigarettes, flashlights, electric tools, and much more. See description for all types of batteries . . .