- On sale!
Nitecore i1 battery charger
- - Automatic switching between constant current / constant voltage charging modes
- - Automatically stops charging upon charging completion.
- - Activates depleted batteries (with protection circuit only).
- Reverse polarity protection.
- - Automatically detects battery type and selects the appropriate charging currents
- - Max output 1A
·Charges one Li-ion battery and automatically identifies model, and charges one external device through USB
·Embodies one EGO charging port for E-cigarettes
·Fast charging with maximum output current up to 1000mA
·Optimized design for IMR battery charging circuit
·Automatically detects battery status and selects from constant current/constant voltage charging modes
·Automatically detects battery types and selects the appropriate voltage and charging modes
·Activates depleted batteries (only for batteries with protective circuit)
·Automatically stops charging upon charging completion
·Features reverse polarity protection and short circuit prevention
·Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
·Designed for optimal heat dissipation
·Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC and KC
·Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
Input : AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.25A(MAX)
Output voltage: 4.2V±1%
Output current: 1000mA: Rechargeable Li-ion batteries 26650/18650/17670, USB
500mA: EGO, other Li-ion batteries
Compatible with: Li-ion /IMR: 26650/18650/17670/18490/17500/17335/16340(RCR123)/14500/10440/18350
Dimensions: 4.74”x1.72”x1.14”(120.3mm × 43.7mm ×29mm)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- On sale!
- Charge up to 8 batteries
- You choose the speed of charging
- Fast charger
- LED indicate battery charging and battery fully charged
- multiple safety Futures by Efest.
- Displays Precise Voltage
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Voltage Range: 0V - 4.5V
- Measurement Accuracy: ± 5 mV
- Display Accuracy: ± 10 mV
- Compatible with: 26650 18650 18500 18350 10440
Efest Slim K1 Charger. K1 charger by Efest is a high quality, cost effective and modern design battery charger. Efest k1 slim charger is build for 1 single battery and charge at 1A. K1 Efest battery charger is coming with LED, which indicate when your battery is charging and when your battery is fully charged. For your safety The Efest Slim K1 Charger features reverse polarity, short circuit, overcharge protection and many more safety features. Efest Slim K1 Charger can charge different types of 3.6V/3.7V lithium batteries commonly used in electronic cigarettes, flashlights, electric tools, and much more. See description for all types of batteries . . .
- On sale!
- smart and intelligent battery Charger
- automatically detects battery type
- charge Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries
- microcomputer-controlled charging slots then monitors and charges the battery independently.
Efest Slim K2 Charger is upgraded version from K1 by Efest. Slim Efest K2 Charger is a high quality with a cost-efficient and portable battery charger. The Efest Slim K2 Charger is a dual slot charger with Micro USB input and charges at 1A. Each slot is monitored independently to provide the most efficient charge. The LED indicates when your battery is charging and when the battery is fully charged. The Efest Slim K2 Charger features reverse polarity, short circuit, overcharge protection and many more safety features. The Efest Slim K2 Charger can charge different types of 3.6V/3.7V lithium batteries commonly used in electronic cigarettes, flashlights, electric tools, and more.
NEW I4 by Nitecore is a 4 bay battery charger. Nitecore I4 is worldwide known as Universal Intelligent Battery Charger for Rechargeable Li-ion IMR Ni-MH Ni-Cd 18650 26650 18490 18350 17670 17500 16340 RCR123 14500 AA AAA AAAA C D Batteries
- LCD displays real time charging status, accurate to 1%
- Original Nitecore product
- USB powered Li-ion battery charger
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Made from fire retardant materials with worldwide insurance from Ping An Insurance Group